Services for adults: individual therapy, family therapy and couples counseling.
Services for pre-teens and adolescents (ages 11 and up): Individual and family therapy.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Couples counseling, including with gay and lesbian couples
- Anxiety and panic disorder
- Body image and self-esteem issues in girls and women
- Sexuality and coming out
- Adolescent cutting and self-injurious behavior
Treatment models used include:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Solution-focused therapy
- Positive psychology & mindfulness
- Family systems therapy
- John Gottman's couples therapy
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy
- Motivational interviewing
I work with a wide range of emotional, behavioral and relationship issues providing services that span from individual therapy to treat depression and anxiety, to adolescent self-esteem and mental health, to family therapy and couples counseling.
*Please note: Currently my practice is full so I am unable to take on new ongoing clients. However, I may have availability for more limited consultation appointments depending on cancellations within my weekly schedule.